Join us for our second annual live holiday jersey auction, following the Penguins game against the Toronto Marlies on Saturday, December 19.
Fans can bid on special Christmas-themed jerseys worn by the players during the game, and will have the chance to get their jersey signed after winning.
Following are the rules and regulations for the auction. Happy bidding and good luck!
- Fans wishing to participate in the live auction are asked to pick up a bid number from any Penguins Merchandise stand or the Fan Assistance Table located behind Section 108 during the game on Saturday, December 19th. Penguins staff will also be passing them out in auction sections 104/105 post game.
- All bidders will be asked to sit in sections 104 and 105 immediately following the game.
- Opening bid for all jerseys is $250.00
- Credit Card, Personal Checks and Cash payments will be accepted
- Bidders will be asked to show their number to our auctioneer, Scott Stuccio, when placing bids on player’s jerseys.
- All bidders must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Winners will be escorted to the Portable Merchandise “Discount” Stand behind Section 104 to make payment. At this time the player will deliver the jersey and allow the winner an opportunity to meet the player and get a picture and/or autograph.
- All auction winners will receive Letter of Authenticity for each jersey.
- Bidders will have the opportunity to bid on more than one jersey.